- Overseeing the preparation of the Company financial statements, A/R and cash management, and internal management reporting and controls, including budget monitoring, under the direction of the CFO.
- Overseeing payroll, option grants and additional Finance related processes.
- Managing the financial reporting of the clients and their subsidiaries revenue cycle.
- Managing the day to day relationship with independent auditors; ensuring the clients are in full compliance with all financing agreements, regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements, including income tax, sales tax and employment taxes.
- Successful management and oversight of the day-to-day accounting and financial operations, including Cash receipts and disbursement cycles, payroll oversight, customer and vendor management process, and banking oversight.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (including internship) working in similar environment.
- A combination of Big 4 Accounting firm experience in the Hi tech industry
- Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Experience with US GAAP
- Hands-on, passionate and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and among different clients. In addition, experience within SAAS / software industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent and confident demeanor.
- Great analytical skills and attention to details