Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States. We are seeking great people who are interested in professional growth and an opportunity to work with an excellent, first class team. When you join us, you become part of a supportive, innovative and ambitious company.
- Overseeing the preparation of the several companies’ financial statements, A/R and cash management, and internal management reporting and controls, including budget monitoring, under the direction of the CFO.
- Overseeing payroll, option grants and additional finance related processes.
- Managing the financial reporting of the clients and their subsidiaries revenue cycle.
- Managing the day to day relationship with independent auditors; ensuring the clients are in full compliance with all financing agreements, regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
- At least 3-4 years as a controller
- Experience working in a hi-tech or startup company – and advantage
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with US GAAP
- Excellent communication skills in English