Our FP&A team are experts in turning business ideas into powerful excel models.
The team helps startups define their key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to business growth and establish roadmaps for achieving these objectives. From early stage to maturity, we assist companies in tracking performance metrics and reconciling them with growth projections and pre-operational budgets.
We begin by meeting with management to discuss the company’s story and modeling logic, then perform an in-depth unit economics analysis of the business model in order to establish a sustainable growth plan and topline projections. Later, we use our proven bottom-up operation expenses model, based on benchmarks from our extensive experience working with startups around the world, to budget the execution and predict cash flow.
With these models and metrics in place, we continue working with our clients, helping them to make necessary adjustments and track success over time.
- Leading the FP&A team professionally and managing the growth and success of the team
- Establishing work methodologies and introducing innovative tools to guide our clients’ business development
- Building budgets and feasibility analyses
- Creating economic models and analyzing existing information
- Professional presentations to external entities
- Support and assimilation of systems for ongoing work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Economics / Business
- Knowledge and proven experience in building and working with models – 7 years
- Management experience in leading a team in the field – at least 3 years
- Proven experience in creating presentations for managers and or board members, in large and hi-tech organizations
- Previous experience in the Economic Department – High-Tech / Investment Bank / Venture Capital / Accounting firm / consulting firm
- Master in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in both Hebrew and English
- Independent, accurate, professional