Our FP&A team are experts in turning business ideas into powerful excel models.
The team helps startups define their key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to business growth and establish roadmaps for achieving these objectives. From early stage to maturity, we assist companies in tracking performance metrics and reconciling them with growth projections and pre-operational budgets.
We begin by meeting with management to discuss the company’s story and modeling logic, then perform an in-depth unit economics analysis of the business model in order to establish a sustainable growth plan and topline projections. Later, we use our proven bottom-up operation expenses model, based on benchmarks from our extensive experience working with startups around the world, to budget the execution and predict cash flow.
With these models and metrics in place, we continue working with our clients, helping them to make necessary adjustments and track success over time.
- Building & maintaining budgets, rolling forecasts, on-going tracking of actual vs. budget analysis and feasibility analyses
- Analysis of client’s business processes execution; build and track KPIs
- Creating economic models and analyzing existing information
- Preparation financial analysis & presentations to management, board of directors and investors
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights, to provide management with decision making tools for new business initiatives
- Ongoing support & maintenance to clients & team
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting
- 3+ years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company / VC / Business Consulting Firm, preferably in subscription revenue environment – SAAS
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Experience with data visualization in Power BI – an advantage
- Understanding of accounting principals
- Proven experience in preparing presentations to executives at both the technical and building the story line
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized, agile and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Proficient in English