We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for a diverse position in a professional environment which looks forward for a great opportunity to be part of a great team.
The position includes daily interactions with Start-Up companies and will work in a young and dynamic environment
Overseeing the preparation of the company financial statements, A/R and cash management, and internal management reporting and controls, including budget monitoring, under the direction of the CFO.
Overseeing payroll, option grants and additional finance related processes. Managing the financial reporting of the clients and their subsidiaries revenue cycle.
Managing the day to day relationship with independent auditors; ensuring the clients are in full compliance with all financing agreements, regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements, including income tax, sales tax and employment taxes.
Successful management and oversight of the day-to-day accounting and financial operations, including cash receipts and disbursement cycles, payroll oversight, customer and vendor management process, and banking oversight.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (including internship) working in similar environment
- A combination of big 4 accounting firm and hi-tech industry experience
- Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with US GAAP
- Hands-on, passionate and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and with different clients. In addition, experience within SAAS / software industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Independent and confident demeanor
- Great analytical skills and attention to details